Crusader

wlrrr album rankings

yeah, the same happens in Spain... Matt's records are impossible to find, not even if u ask the records store to order it, they won't do it because they know it would be "business"...

kay, 4th if a phenomenal position especially with the stupider canadian bands out there and stuff, like usher... ewww. atleast matt one over usher. but i think canadians are starting to appreciate matthew good, i have a friend who recently converted over to the Goodness

As a fan stuck in the middle of the US (St. Louis, MO) I can tell you that it is damn near impossible to find his CDs. The only one you can ever find anywhere is Beautiful Midnight. I was fortunate enough to get a few of my discs from a friend who has family in Canada that he visits every few years. The others I have ordered online, until recently from HMV. Since their website isn't really active anymore I had to SEARCH and SEARCH for WLRRR. Maple Music's delivery time was a joke, some of the Canadian sites don't ship to the US at all and Amazon.com wanted 26.99---->BEFORE SHIPPING CHARGES. Finally found a copy on MyMusic.com for a reasonable price and they sent 2 stickers of the album cover. He gets little to no airplay here (KNSX occasionally plays Hello Timebomb) and since Much Music USA became Fuse they have stopped playing most Canadian bands entirely (No more Swollen Members, or that guy who did Black Black Heart either..Those are just ones I remember off the top of my head..plenty more I'm sure)

I was fortunate enough to hear his music on a mixtape and have been chasing it down since. I have even made "sampler" discs of his material and done "random drops" in public to try to expose more people to his music. It is a joke down here...

I got into MGB through MuchMusic, and have had good fortune finding it online. By the way, Amazon's $27 price would have included shipping, as it would have been nixed due to the over-$25 price. I went with MapleMusic, as it was the cheapest, including shipping, and gave the option of getting an autographed copy.

my copy hasnt arrived yet ;) and it's been two weeks and a half, they haven't answered to my e-mail, they haven't charged it into my credit card... definetely i will call them tomorrow and see what's going on...

shit (sorry) if I have to wait for two more weeks because the order was not correctly carried out...

I like the video, being able to watch them on my TV via an MPEG through my DVD player rules, as does being able to freeze frame it and catch some of the little details thrown in. Oh, and if anyone would like the vid, and can't get it to load on the site, I've got three versions: the .MOV from the site in high quality, an AVI taken from that, and an MPEG taken from that.

Edited by Jay

Yeah, the video is rather good. Although I have only seen it one time on MuchMusic. I'm not the biggest fan of MuchMusic...so it was basically luck that I happened to catch it. Almost all music on that station is shallow and pointless. It's a sad world where Matthew Good is making music that is played in the same set of songs as Hilary Duff, and other 'singers' as they call themselves. Anyways, 4th is a wonderful spot! And it's unfortunate that the Americans are still listening to Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake and such, but they are the ones missing out. Luckily, there are some very fine people from the US who know real music, and they are members here. ;)