Berserkgatsu

Which Type Of Music Do You Dislike

Which type of music do you dislike?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of music do you dislike?

• Rap
    • Hip-Hop
    • R&B
    • Country
    • EMO
    • Pop
    • Poser Punk
    • Goth
    • All of the above
    • None of the above

An excerpt from 50 Cent's new song, Candy Shop...

"You're Gay, Yo're a Fag, I hate it when you try and Diss me

Bring It, Come On You're trying to rap with 50.

It's a whole different game being in the hip-hop scene

Venni Vetti Vecci was good, but now you're just not mean

I remember when I used to think you was sick

Now i know what you are, just a small dick

G-Unit got rap covered for many years

I'll dice you up like that guy from the bible chopped his ears

My gun is loaded with about enuff for your whole crew

1 shot kills u and the others die at the sight of you

your mangled body lying in a heap on the floor

Aint got anuff time to go say goodbye to your whore

G-G-G- G Unit man we got the best

Ashanti watch it, you'll be next...

(Eminem) Ha Ha Ha It's Over for u assholes!"

Any guesses on what category I voted for? This trash is marketed to kids. I work in inner-city Cleveland and all I hear day in and day out is this garbage being spewed from these kids mouths. The same kids who didn't know who Adolf Hitler was...

I used to listend to 107kick fm here, back when it used to play rock. I remember one day one of the afternoon guy started playing Hanson by mistake, he ripped it off the air in the middle of the song and said "I'll see you in hell before I mmmmmmbop w/you" A month later they switched formats from good rock to disturbing pop, and there he was playing Hanson, britney and all the other crap. I dunno I though it was pretty funny ;)

I used to listend to 107kick fm here, back when it used to play rock. I remember one day one of the afternoon guy started playing Hanson by mistake, he ripped it off the air in the middle of the song and said "I'll see you in hell before I mmmmmmbop w/you" A month later they switched formats from good rock to disturbing pop, and there he was playing Hanson, britney and all the other crap. I dunno I though it was pretty funny ;)

Two of the better dj's at Power 97, our main rock station are now working at Hot 103 (a tweenie bopper station). Go figure that one out :angry:

awww damn, country is really starting to get on my nervs... every morning i wake up, go downstairs for breakfast, and my mom has the Country Station (JRfm) BLAZING! Song's i've learned to hate in the past year:

"Mr. Mom" - least favourite line "sweat potatoes in my lazy chair/it's only monday Mr. MOOOOOOM"

"Celebrity" - least favorite line "Cause when you’re a celebrity/It’s adios reality/You can act just like a fool/People think you’re cool just cause your on TV

There's more, but thankfully i can't remember them... but when i do, you'll all be forced to remember them as well ;)

Edited by Cole

awww damn, country is really starting to get on my nervs... every morning i wake up, go downstairs for breakfast, and my mom has the Country Station (JRfm) BLAZING! Song's i've learned to hate in the past year:

"Mr. Mom" - least favourite line "sweat potatoes in my lazy chair/it's only monday Mr. MOOOOOOM"

"Celebrity" - least favorite line "Cause when you’re a celebrity/It’s adios reality/You can act just like a fool/People think you’re cool just cause your on TV

There's more, but thankfully i can't remember them... but when i do, you'll all be forced to remember them as well ;)

oh god.. my mom listens to that shit..

that mr mom song could be one of the worst ever

Questions like this are so tough because it's so hard to discount an entire genre of music. I did vote country, though I now wish I'd said none of the above. Mainly because different people will place different bands into different categories. Some people view Green Day as poser punk, for example, and I enjoy Green Day. The whole idea of classifying bands into one precise genre has always seemed so impossibly subjective to me. I enjoy a wide variety of music. There is good music and bad music that comes of every genre. Though I can honestly say that there is not one song I've heard and liked that can be classed as classic opera. I'm sure it's beautiful to some, but I simply can't acquire a taste for it.