Berserkgatsu

Which Type Of Music Do You Dislike

Which type of music do you dislike?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of music do you dislike?

• Rap
    • Hip-Hop
    • R&B
    • Country
    • EMO
    • Pop
    • Poser Punk
    • Goth
    • All of the above
    • None of the above

Well I was hoping to see what kind of music people like in their replies, well not really the music but the bands. So I have decided to start a new poll. "which band do you like more" anyway... personally I would choose all of the above.

My reasons:

Rap/Hip hop- well they live up to the stereo-type(most of the time)

R&B- Holy shit this pisses me off so much. Its like high school music. She loved me and she left me but I'm still strong. The singers must be strong I have trouble breathing after listening to this. Feels like my balls were chopped off.

Country/Pop/Poser Punk- <-----Just read that again and you will understand.

Emo- Lets see here. The thing that gets me mad about this shit is that its allways to much. Like their lives are so bad. I'm making a million dollars but its so stressful. Suck it up you pussies. And its the same shit over and over like, "well its nice to talk to someone again it's a relief." ITS ALLWAYS A RELIEF FOR YOU PEOPLE. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD BE SHOT IN THE FACE AND KICKED IN THE SHINS!!!

Goth- Lighten up man. Do you people ever crack a smile.

And those are the opinions of a modest man.

post-6-1107635203.jpg

Edited by Berserkgatsu

R&B- Holy shit this pisses me off so much. Its like high school music. She loved me and she left me but I'm still strong. The singers must be strong I have trouble breathing after listening to this. Feels like my balls were chopped off.

You know what's funny? The Who used to be considered R&B. Ah well, I guess rythym and blues meant something different back then.