Chandler

Mg

I didnt even know he did one of those episodes.

Was he a total dickweed or was he actually nice?

Nope. He was actually really cool. Him and the rest of MGB played soccer with the two girls that were on it.

It was the best one I've seen.

I remember seeing a Behind the Music kind of thing or MMMProfile on MGB way back when AoB was coming out. That was kind of funny, but even then you could tell the band wasnt getting along, I think it was Genn who made fun of Matt cause he didnt like anyone to watch him sing during rehersals or some shit like that.

I think Matthew Good doesn't like anyone watching him singing during recording albums. I remember they should on "Much West", or whatever it was called, the making of "The Audio of Being" and he showed how he had this area where he had that no one could see him from when he's singing...

I think Matthew Good doesn't like anyone watching him singing during recording albums. I remember they should on "Much West", or whatever it was called, the making of "The Audio of Being" and he showed how he had this area where he had that no one could see him from when he's singing...

I remember that, the area was covered in blankets, so he was cut off from everyone. That episode of Going Coastal was the only time i've ever seen the vid for Alabama Motel Room.