According to reports Tool is doing what NIN did last year. a small venue tour to kick off the rust of not preforming together in so long, then an arena tour. heres hoping they make the arena tour as extensive as NINs was

Funniest thing I heard today. Talking to one of my friends on the phone, she says "hey, you like that band, Tool, right?". So, I say, yes and she goes on to tell me that this guy she's seeing is going to try and get tickets and asked if she wants to come.

The funny part, my friend is totally in to hip hop and actually has a hug a thug bag and stuff (seriously, she's an awesome person, though). I just laughed and told her not to waste her money because she would hate it probably cry.

same here. i went to the ticketmaster location at the mall, but it was out of service so i had to go to the bank, put money on my credit card, then come home and try online but nothing was available.. worst 15 minutes of my life. ever.

i'm sure they were gone by 10 here too

i dunno, i was at work, so someone else was trying to get them

and she was super pissed because they went on sale and there were immediately none available

i hope everyone that got tickets falls and breaks their faces or something worse even

i'm sure they were gone by 10 here too

i dunno, i was at work, so someone else was trying to get them

and she was super pissed because they went on sale and there were immediately none available

i hope everyone that got tickets falls and breaks their faces or something worse even

same here. i dont doubt that theres a conspiracy going on. tool probably dont even have another album ready, theyre just faking having shows to pretend like they have a new album out.

nice work guys, nice work, BUT YOU CANT FOOL THE BORED!!!