Broken

Saw Tegan And Sara Last Night

I almost went to the show in Vancouver. I flew up for The Hidden Cameras show and saw they were playing the night before. Sadly I didn't go. They will be touring the States soon though. They are playing them on the radio here, so I'm hoping for a Phoenix show.

I cant wait for their show in toronto it's in less then two weeks. They are two very talented, candadian twins, i would download some of there music if you havent heard it yet

I cant believe they play them on the radio in phoenix!! thats awesome they dont even play them here in toronto very often. Anyways im glad to hear the show was great im looking forward to it so much

i was going to go to the vancouver show, and then i was too broke to do so.

but i'm pretty sure sara wore that sweater to the last show i saw them play, which was like a year and a half ago. she must really like it.

i have a crush on both of them. but mostly on tegan.

i was going to go to the vancouver show, and then i was too broke to do so.

but i'm pretty sure sara wore that sweater to the last show i saw them play, which was like a year and a half ago. she must really like it.

i have a crush on both of them. but mostly on tegan.

Ive seen pictures of Tegan wearing the sweater as well.

haha

I too am in love with them. If only I was the right gender ;)