thefutureisxrated

What's Going On With The Mblog?

Long story . . . I'm sure someone will fill you in more completely, I dont have time at the moment, but basically someone sent a letter to amnesty complaining about how Matt responded to her on the comments in Jen's blog.

I can see why the Idiot Box is called The Idiot Box. It has many right angles in it's boarder layout, and seems to be full of the idiots who ruin the civilized admiration of a good man that the majority of us are trying to carry out. On behalf of everyone with half a brain, fuck you Jaded Monkey, fuck you Scot, and fuck all of the rest who find it entertaining to alienate a complete stranger and force him to do the same to the rest of his fans. Have a nice day.

I can see why the Idiot Box is called The Idiot Box. It has many right angles in it's boarder layout, and seems to be full of the idiots who ruin the civilized admiration of a good man that the majority of us are trying to carry out. On behalf of everyone with half a brain, fuck you Jaded Monkey, fuck you Scot, and fuck all of the rest who find it entertaining to alienate a complete stranger and force him to do the same to the rest of his fans. Have a nice day.

Let's calm down a bit guys.

I can see why the Idiot Box is called The Idiot Box.  It has many right angles in it's boarder layout, and seems to be full of the idiots who ruin the civilized admiration of a good man that the majority of us are trying to carry out.  On behalf of everyone with half a brain, fuck you Jaded Monkey, fuck you Scot, and fuck all of the rest who find it entertaining to alienate a complete stranger and force him to do the same to the rest of his fans.  Have a nice day.

Thank you for your overgeneralizations and commenting on something you clearly did not bother to read about or understand in full. As far as this matter goes, you are probably the hundreth person to do so over the last few days. Congratulations.

Click on his username and you can view all his previous posts. Any more information you want to know about him, you should probably not get from anyone who doesn't know him personally.

Edit: Who's this fluxuation fuck anyways...

Edited by summerbronze

Don't even start this shit, that guy is ignorant plain and simple as is half that board. I could go read the rest of the forum if I wanted to, but that thread just left a bad taste in my mouth?

So what you're saying is, you didn't really want to know any details about JM, and you wanted to badmouth him all the same because your infinitely superior mind powers tell you he is ignorant, and reading the "rest of the forum" would just be a waste of your time.

How 'bout this: if you have an instant distaste for someone, don't read his posts, but keep your miraculous revelations about his character, based on reading one thread, to yourself.