Matt

"star Trek: Enterprise Cancelled!"

lasted longer than i thought.. star trek went way down after TNG.. i mean, come on, a female captain and a black captain? what the hell.. women and black people don't watch star trek..

<3

Best. Star Trek Related Post. Ever.

lasted longer than i thought.. star trek went way down after TNG.. i mean, come on, a female captain and a black captain? what the hell.. women and black people don't watch star trek..

<3

you like me! you really like me!

<3

stop posting in this thread, you are too cool for this nonsense

<3

stop posting in this thread, you are too cool for this nonsense

get the fuck out of teh nerd thread, coolio

I was not joking about Quantum leap. From the mouth of the creator himself.

Don Bellisario says he's taking a new "Leap"!

"I am working with Universal's Sci-Fi channel to create a new Quantum Leap which would have Stockwell as a regular and Scott Bakula appearing at least in the first episode which would introduce a young female leaper."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/artic...9-2004Oct4.html

Edited by Circum

I guess you could say I was an "underground" Star Trek fan as well. I still am. I've had friends I went to school with for a few years and they didn't even know I liked Star Trek, not that it's a big deal though, as long as you're not a freak about it, it's all good.

I remember The Next Generation getting quite popular even among regular people. They even had toys. Then they ended the show just when it was getting a little popular.

TNG has to be the best series they ever did for Star Trek. Patrick Stuart did a really good job and they had really good support cast's and Cameo's.

Edited by Circum

Well last night's episode (the second one shown) was the last one, I thought it was pretty good. They had the guy who played Will Riker (sp?) and the woman who played Troy on from "ST:TNG" and the idea was that Riker and Troy was on the Enterprise (D, I think...) and Riker is using the holodeck going through the last little bit on Enterprise (the NX-01)just before it was about to be de-commissioned. I thought it was a good way to end the series since the show was ended early it explained what happens to them in the end...