Cherry Poppin' Daddy

Israel Is An Apartheid State

Yeah, it's just a horrible situation that goes back too far.  If only the US would put some of it's power into actually resolving situation like this rather than creating them.  And I only pick on the US in this case because they talk about spreading freedom and peace and all that bullshit, but I guess it's just selective freedom and peace.  They have to create the conflict first.  Okay, sorry, off topic.

Actually, Sec of State Condoleeza Rice visited both leaders this week, and Sharon and Abbas are going to meet with Bush in Washington. So, it seems the US is going to help broker some kind of deal.

Yeah, they've screwed up so much over there that they have to try to do something that looks good now. I have zero faith in the current administration.

"The US should try to help."

"They are trying right now."

"Oh, they should stay out of it. Those fucks."

That's not what I was saying.

I was stating that they're meeting, just like they have many times before, but they still do nothing to help. I said it would be good if they help, but I have zero faith that they actually will.

Thanks for contributing to the discussion though, beave.