angeltr

playlist

I'd say it's about 75% new material. When he was in Winnipeg, the older songs he played were: Hello Time Bomb, Load Me Up, Weapon, and then for an encore he did Apparitions, IAWCC, and Can't Get Shot In The Back If You Don't Run solo acoustic, as well as Empty Road with a full band.

that's good... most of the typical famous bands just play an hour and they leave... and their concerts are very expensive (the last one I've seen, Muse, was around an hour and 10 and they seemed to be doing us a favor because they were playing 10 mins extra...) and the ticket was around 35 euros...

that's good... most of the typical famous bands just play an hour and they leave... and their concerts are very expensive (the last one I've seen, Muse, was around an hour and 10 and they seemed to be doing us a favor because they were playing 10 mins extra...) and the ticket was around 35 euros...

damn. here, that's usually the length of openers and local band sets. independent touring acts usually get an hour or so. and headliners usually have an hour and a half to two. radiohead and the cure each played two and a half hours at coachella this year.

I saw Radiohead two summers ago in the Benicassin Festival (in the sountheast of Spain) and they did play that long and their concert was just awesome... The Cure normally plays longer than usual (in Benicassin that same year they played for 2 hours and 15 mins, more or less) but the rest - as i said with Muse - dont last more than an hour or an hour and some mins... that sucks