c_neglia3

Mg Memories

the two memoeries that stick out the most in my mind is when matt chipped his teeth in banff this summer (it sucked alot)

and the good memory has to be singing along with eveyone to hello time bomb in november then being one of the only people singing can't get shot in the back

My favorite time was when I was in line behind him at Starbucks and the girl was so flustered that she tried to give him my coffee and I was like "Damn bitch, I ain't no rockstar but I gots ta have my coffee too." Most of that's true, but I can't remember exactly what I said.

And the time my dog didn't want to walk when he saw Jenny and Benji up the street and she laughed at me. But it may have been a smile, but I think she though it was funny that my dog didn't want to walk. He had to poo, what are you going to do?

And I like hearing people talk about him yelling at Jaded Monkey and always bringing up the say quote: "Like me? You don't even know me. You're nothing like me, though I bet you wish you were." That's funny.

Oh, I'm supposed to talk about a concert moment. I saw him get hit in the head with something at a show in Vernon several years ago. I can't remember what is was but he got mad and everyone chanted "Asshole" at the guy who threw the thing and the crowd pushed him forward to security. I'm not sure if he was ever heard from again.

Edited by pearanoid

Oct. 23, 2004: Hearing an extended live version of Blue Skies Over Bad Lands. There was an extended sort of ambient, space-rock like part at the end - the only thing I could compare it to would be early (post-Syd Barrett, pre Dark Side of the Moon) Pink Floyd.

After the song ended, my friend and I looked at each other in awe and just went, "Yeah..."

It was absolutely incredible.

EDIT: spelling, clarification

Edited by pvnc

He didn't leave the stage. All he said was, "That's exactly what I'm talking about." Then he went back into the setlist.

I kinda lost faith in the intelligence of human beings (or at least Torontonians, which I can say cause I'm not from here).

I saw him at the Dard in wasaga beach last year. Me and my buddy had tickets. We got to the concert, and lord behold, my friend forgot his ticket and claimed that he thought i had it. We found it the next day on his coffee table.,

So he bought a ticket off someone in the lineup (anotehr 30$) and got in.

Matt opened with 21st century living (kicked ass). HE was about 3 songs in when my buddy lit a joint figuring the bouncers were not looking because someone got busted 2 mins earlier in front of him. WEll he got three songs and two puffs out of the concert, because two bouncers jumped on him, grabbed the joint and hauled him outside like he was a piece of meat right after he lit up. Of course i still laughed and enjoyed the shit out the concert~!~!!

I screamed out at one point (CATASTROPHE!!!!!!!) , matt rolled his eyes and played the song haha. Wicked

Oct. 23, 2004: Hearing an extended live version of Blue Skies Over Bad Lands. There was an extended sort of ambient, space-rock like part at the end - the only thing I could compare it to would be early (post-Syd Barrett, pre Dark Side of the Moon) Pink Floyd.

After the song ended, my friend and I looked at each other in awe and just went, "Yeah..."

It was absolutely incredible.

EDIT: spelling, clarification

he only did that because it was my birthday. true story.. mostly.

Somebody put a lawn gnome up on the stage just after he played a song, and he went onto this whole impression about an old man looking for his lawn gnome and how fucking expensive they are, it was fucking halarious