Bizud

Most Wonderful Thread

You're going to get "crucified" for any moderator action. Surprise surprise, people don't like it. I realize they don't have to and it's your call, but expecting them to take it with a smile is pretty stupid. You in particular seem to take issue with a lot more than just breaking the rules (insulting the admin? please.), so I don't see how this could be a surprise.

I just wasted 10 minutes reading that freakshows entries. But I'm bored at work so maybe it's not wasted.

As much as people bash Matt, he's sure managed to make quite on impression on everyone. I'm one of those people that feels if you don't like something, don't look at it. I don't like to put a lot of energy into something I don't like, I'd rather put into something usefull that I do like.

The amount of Matt hate going on is unreal. That's kinda all I have to say.

You're going to get "crucified" for any moderator action. Surprise surprise, people don't like it. I realize they don't have to and it's your call, but expecting them to take it with a smile is pretty stupid. You in particular seem to take issue with a lot more than just breaking the rules (insulting the admin? please.), so I don't see how this could be a surprise.

man, my thoughts exactly. ;)

that thread is pretty funny. The guy reminds me of Julian.

Matt will definitely promise never to post another blog again for at least a week on his current blog if he sees those posts. Then Jenn Good will write about how she needs internet while on vacation because obviously the conversation between Matt and Jenn keeps them busy enough. They will then trek to Northern Ireland- Belfast to be exact- and sit in a pub while using the internet to IM eachother.

So at the end of it all, that guy turned out to be a big huge nobody. Just some loser looking for attention and totally getting off on the thought that everyone was intrigued by him. But everyone lost actual interest long ago and he just kept going and going. Sad really.

So at the end of it all, that guy turned out to be a big huge nobody. Just some loser looking for attention and totally getting off on the thought that everyone was intrigued by him. But everyone lost actual interest long ago and he just kept going and going. Sad really.

what a big surprise....