Bizud

Most Wonderful Thread

I really don't think Matt's posted there. People keep speculating but I'm pretty sure no one there is him. When he posts to defend himself he usually says that it's him. I'm sure he's seen it, I just think he's playing it smart and not getting involved.

I really don't think any of those guys know anything, and it's ironic that they talk about Matt being a mashed up nobody, while he's vacationing in Europe and they're having a stupid useless argument on the internet for days. So lame.

Yeah, usually when it is Matt he comes on and says something to the effect of "The ideals of teenagers that sit at home on the weekend are of no concern to me. You have no idea what I'm like or what my wife is like. Go learn something usefull as I refuse to further these absurd comments."

Or something that sounds a little better than that. I hope he just stays away because it's too silly and these assholes really don't know a thing. They keep saying they do, but nothing.

that thread bred stupidity.

the fact that it even hit 50+ pages is a mystery to me

that should be no surprise.. it's easy to fill 50 pages with nonsense

this is quite true

i would have never known about the thread and its contents unless someone had told me. needless to say i wasnt too fucking impressed.