CaptainRocket

Sin City

As far as I know movie ratings (discluding adult movies) are just a guide. It is up to the theatres/rental places to choose how to enforce them I think. Although, I could easily be wrong, or perhaps it is province-dependant.

Edited by itchy

As far as I know movie ratings (discluding adult movies) are just a guide. It is up to the theatres/rental places to choose how to enforce them I think. Although, I could easily be wrong, or perhaps it is province-dependant.

It is actually just a guide. I used to be an assitant manager at a theater, and it really is how much the theater decides to inforce them. Ours, unfortunately, inforces them alot.

Deffinitly good stuff. I am a huge fan of the comic and it was great to see them keep the art style that is in the comics. Very Film Noir which is a great thing. The fact that Robert Rodrigez had creator Frank Miller direct with him was an excellent idea. He even dropped out of the Director Guild so Frank could join in. The director's guild has a rule that only one director per picture.

I was carded both times I saw it. Once I'd shaved, the other time I hadn't. I'm 24, and I look 12 I guess....

Loved it though. Can't wait for it on DVD now, I want to see the special features for this....

D

I caught wind of this at joblo.com:

Robert Rodriguez will be shooting back to back sequels for SIN CITY 2 and 3 starting February of next year for a release presumably summer of 2007. I guess the studio big wigs were satisfied with the commercial and critical appeal of the uber-cool SIN CITY that they jumped on the shooting back to back sequels bandwagon.

Very sweet ;)