Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

todd bertuzzi

All right guys, I'm starting up a site with a petition to free todd bertuzzi! Hopefully we'll get media coverage on the site but I'll need help... Anyone willing to sign the petition when it's up? I know I can probably get a few signatures and will be contacting CFOX about it so that might get some attention.

Anyone want to help out?

I still say the injury was accidental, the hit was intentional but the injury was from the giant dogpile. Steve More seems fine anyways..

Yea, More is such a baby, and besides, if u look at the replay, Todd is trying to cover More's head from the insueing dog pile, so yea, count me in man, i'll help out.

Free Todd!

well, i dont think having your neck broken and having your carreer ended than being pissed makes you a baby...but two-thirds of hitting in hockey is assault....its a part of the sport..he has already been penelized, financially and by way of his career...he has done his time! let him go!

Edited by Boond

Apparently moore is allready trying to skate... you cannot say his career is ended yet. Bertuzzi must be set freee!!

Bertuzzi looked sincerely sorry as well in his apology. I feel bad that he was pressured into doint this evil deed. But i also believe that this guy had it coming to him (not necessarily this severe... it it is not a "fake"). The NHL may not even have a full season next year so meh.