Crusader

Your Questions For Mg

yeah, posting them on the date of the 13th is incredibly retarded. Why not post them when you get them? I understand it's your one-year anniversary, but what is there to gain by making people wait until then? It's not like this is a business and this is some grand marketing strategy.

Now's your chance kids, for NF's first anniversary he's agreed to partake in a mini-interview!

hmmmmm since he agreed to do this based on the fact its NF's 1year anni. I think it makes perfect sense not to release them till then. In fact posting them earlier would go against the spirit of him doing this.

If that's his motivation for doing it, that's fine.

I merely wanted clarification as if I personally were doing it, would post it ASAP as a thank-you to the people who visit the site and make such anniversaries possible, rather than dangle it over their heads for no apparent reason other than to adhere to useless numbers and the like. Or for that matter, if I was anal to the point that I wanted it posted on that specific date (which is certainly understandable), I wouldn't say I had it sitting on my hard drive and then say "it'll be up in 3 weeks".

For the record, I should say I don't care much for said interview, just thought I'd echo the sentiments of I'm sure many others.

Please post your replies now about how I don't own this board and not only can I not get what I want, but I can't discuss it either. k thx.

If that's his motivation for doing it, that's fine.

I merely wanted clarification as if I personally were doing it, would post it ASAP as a thank-you to the people who visit the site and make such anniversaries possible, rather than dangle it over their heads for no apparent reason other than to adhere to useless numbers and the like. Or for that matter, if I was anal to the point that I wanted it posted on that specific date (which is certainly understandable), I wouldn't say I had it sitting on my hard drive and then say "it'll be up in 3 weeks".

For the record, I should say I don't care much for said interview, just thought I'd echo the sentiments of I'm sure many others.

Please post your replies now about how I don't own this board and not only can I not get what I want, but I can't discuss it either. k thx.

He hasn't finished answering them yet. I'm just saying when he does finish it, it'll be up on the 13th.

Yeah that makes a lot of sense. I forgot I have to be in great anticipation of anything and everything related to matt good (specifically Q&As featuring retarded questions) because I run a board about a variety of canadian musicians, matt good included.

You're a fucking idiot.

If you don't really care about the interview, then why make a stink about it?

Because you're just being a Dick for the hell of it and because it seems to be a trend to question everything Matt Good does lately.

...tisk.

This board brings out the worst in me. My apologies.

For the love of god, ban me.

Agreed.

Your blatant arrogance and negative attitude towards others is exactly the reason Matt Good has boycotted the internet.

Remember, this isn't a service that NF is providing you. You aren't paying for anything and therefore, you have absolutely NO RIGHT to bitch about it (call it what you want, obversation, comment, insightful theory... you're still BITCHING). Sitting smugly behind the safety of your computer does not give you free reign to denigrate other peoples efforts.

Crusador and Matt Good are doing us a favor by taking time out of their day to do something that fans will enjoy and (hopefully) appreciate. It would likely be much easier for the both of them to sit on their asses and do nothing. If they want to wait until March 13 that their perogative- I for one think very much worth the wait for an insightful 40 question interview.

That being said, you might also want to stray away from speaking for others, because - despite what your arrogant little mind might be telling you - we don't share your sentiments about "Q&As featuring retarded questions".

Wait, I keep forgetting that you said you don't care. So what the hell are you doing here? Before you go on your usual smartly cynical worded rebuttal do us all a favour and tell us why your even still posting here if none of this should even concern you in the first place.

Nice first post!

Welcome to the bored. I thank you for stating some the sentiment I have about this situation.

Now if any of this debate continues, the thread will be locked. Anton said he will post the answers on the 13th, with a new section of the website. That's pretty straight forward, and I don't see any reason why we should bitch about it.

Peace

Nice first post!

Welcome to the bored. I thank you for stating some the sentiment I have about this situation.

Now if any of this debate continues, the thread will be locked. Anton said he will post the answers on the 13th, with a new section of the website. That's pretty straight forward, and I don't see any reason why we should bitch about it.

Peace

Damn right!

You dont like the face they're going to post it on the 13th?

THeres the door and dont let it hit you on your ass on the way out.

Dear Matthew Good:

1) Is it embarassing for you to have a board like this one devoted to you? I ask this because in the past, when you were a somebody, there have been some quality communities dedicated to you. These communities contained a decent percentage of intelligent people. Having a group of rational beings interested in you must have been a great ego boost. Most of these quality boards have dropped your name and have long since moved on, while this one remains as a hangout for fanboys and girls that will love you no matter what you do. Do you believe that you have driven away most of what was your educated audience and all that remains are those that are too naive to realize that you're a has-been?

2) Is it a more than a coincidence that said boards (the good ones affiliated with you) existed almost exclusively before your solo "career"? After you ruined MGB the quality of your music made a turn for the worse This suggests to me that, although you have publically come down on them, Dave Genn and Ian Brown were major factors in your music. With them no longer around, and upon listening to WLRRR (and to a lesser extent, Avalanche) it is clear that you will never again produce like you did before. Do you agree?

3) Do you remember when the quality communities would have similar Q&A sessions like this one? Many of those questions were both relevant and intelligent. Are you bothered that what remains of your fanbase are interested in things like:

"Would your wiener dogs like to meet my wiener dog?"

"Why do you rent an apartment instead of buying a house or condo?"

"Do you have any specific plans for the future between you and Jenny?"

"Did you celebrate Chinese New Year? What animal was the year you were born in?"

"What kind of beer do you drink?"

And so on.

4) I could be mistaken, but I'm sure early on in your career you would have denounced the possibility of ever making a "greatest hits album." Why then are you releasing one? Could it be that, at the time, you never imagined that you would make so many bad decisions in a row that would ultimately result in the end of your career? Once, you mentioned that if it ever did happen, it would be full of songs like Invasion 1 for the "hardcore" fans. Will the upcoming greatest hits album actually be full of MGB non-singles or do you plan on rereleasing all your singles along with some garbage solo material?

That's all for now.

Thanks, NearFantastica, for granting me the opportunity to ask the questions that I ponder day and night. It's a terrible feeling to have all these unknowns in my life. I'm sure most of you know the feeling.

Take care.