jmp

Is It Good Matt's Done With Music?

I do. But this is all a matter of opinion. You can't judge somebodys taste in something. That's like me saying you're wrong for liking tomatos.

Well, of course, but I'm just a little taken aback at the fact that nobody in this thread has yet said that Avalanche could be considered going out on a high note.

WLRRR is better then Avalanche, and both are better then AoB

you all seem to forget that Matt is an ARTIS, and making music is apart of him.

weither we hear it or not is another story.

and it just seems like alot of you dont wanna hear it, so fuck off.

;)

Have you listened to the Audio of Being. I'm shocked you can ever compare WLRRR to it.

I think as long as he's happy with what his career has provided him and that he was able to express himself all over Canada and parts of the US, and Europe, then if he were to call it quits.. itd be leaving on a high note. Who cares what we think.. essentially, it's what he feels he has done with his career that will define if he leaves on a high note or not.

He can't make a bad album.Everyone thinks wlrrr was a bad album but I think they struggle to realize it was a cocept record and was meant to sound the way it does. I think it rocks and it is a good record to run to.