Sign in to follow this  
ToadMan

Anonymity And Pseudonymity

perhaps that explains the similar musical interests?

by the way, that's pretty cool. i used to think that nobody felt the way i did, then i realized that everyone is just faking happy, for the most part. hence why television (cough o.c. cough) is such bullshit. reality is not happy. reality is a royal fuck up. just being blunt here...

i feel that way too, so yeah, youre really not alone

it used to make me so mad to see everyone else so happy, and i thought maybe it was my fault that i wasnt like that, you know, that something was wrong with ME, but then i realized that yeah, everyone is just a stupid faking bastard

and that made me feel a lot better in my negativity

perhaps that explains the similar musical interests?

by the way, that's pretty cool. i used to think that nobody felt the way i did, then i realized that everyone is just faking happy, for the most part. hence why television (cough o.c. cough) is such bullshit. reality is not happy. reality is a royal fuck up. just being blunt here...

i bet lauren would like me more

SHUT UP I SWEAR JUST SHUT UP

you can have your pick of the nf boys, dear

you can have your pick of the nf boys, dear

oh i know, and i already picked you

id hate to think that youre not enough man for me and i might need a spare

there is no .org

you are clearly an nf boy

and you are MINE, BITCH

if i werent an american, hed be feeding me grapes

of course, id be bringing him beer, so it would even out

I want my thread back, so this will stop now...

Peace

The anonymity kind of serves as a pass to say whatever ya want. If ya shout racial slurs in a crowded public place in real life, you might just get the crap beaten or kicked out of ya. At some forum or perhaps chatroom, the worst that could happen is maybe a ban.

i work with a dude who got his ass kicked because a bunch of ********s asked him for a smoke and he said "i don't have any cigarettes for ********s".

then for an unrelated reason, he walked up and down the street with a placard stating his hatred for assyrians which got him beat up once again.

he also had a nazi flag hanging in his window until a holocaust survivor in his neighbourhood made him take it down.. it hags in his room now.

that's a man with balls the size of a small country

let us be thankful that he doesn't use the internet

EDIT: the asterisk's hide the word niggеr

Edited by saturnine

Although a lot of people use the Internet to bypass their usual insecurities, not all of us use the Internet as some sort of cloaking device. My name's Aaron Carlson, my phone number is (250)572-6650, and I live in Kamloops, BC, Canada.

I couldn't care less who knows who I am, since I see you folks as no different than those I work with or who I meet on the street. I just see this [the Internet] as another medium, and anyone who feels the need to hide themselves from those they converse with need to do some introspective checking.

And as much as it might scare a few of you, yeah, I'm just like I am off the Internet as I am here. Havva' goodun', fuckos.

Edited by Jaded Monkey™