Crusader

the new song

I propose that NF$ should be awarded for the quality of posts, not the quantity ... hence the meaningless posts rendered for no reason other than to get NF loot. Sounds like whoring to me.... Accordingly, if this post must be judged by its quality, I hereby award myself nothing. Have a good weekend everyone!

I say that beside any insult or blatantly stupid post, any post is meaningful in that it keeps the community going. And in addition...get back to us when you have more than 7 posts before bashing anything. Have a nice day.

newchrists, the distribution of NF$ is automated but if you ever feel a post doesn't deserve NF$ (it should violate one of the rules) contact one of the staff by pressing the "Report" button so we can fine them justly.

thanks,

Anton

Thanks Crusader, my original post was self-insulting -- God knows it's not my intent to be the arbiter of NF$, I was only commenting that I could post no more than one word 40 times and get enough money to download the new song. Don't you agree that IDEALLY people should have to actually say something rather than nothing? If not, forget it.

Oh, and October, now that I've posted more than seven times I'm getting back to you. I'm having a great day, fyi.