ham_ahoy

Sopranos Season 6

SPOILER (Highlight to View)
What the fuck!!!! I loved the way Phil Leotardo got whacked!!! But what the fuck is that ending shit? I wanted to see Tony take over the family, or they kill off that whiney little shit AJ...I was contemplating whacking his punk ass myself. Maybe Meadow could have finally stepped up and got serious, she's all the good shit about Tony. She's shown that she can be pretty ballsy. Very disappointed that they went out like a lamb, especially after the Phil hit.

i understand what they were going for, with the whole 'life goes on' thing, but they were total cock teases about it how in the final scene in the diner,

the camera got all shifty and made it seem like there was gonna be a hit on tony

and, yeah, worst ending ever is all i said to anyone who hadn't seen it yet today. and the biggest piss off for me:

fucking pauly lives and sil's in a fucking coma!!