sedated19

Junos

Although I find most of the nominees sickening, I can't bring myself to put in an indie vote for Matt. I mean we all know he doesn't actually care about music awards, and even if we gave him enough votes for him to get an honorable mention, it wouldn't be the highlight of the year. So why don't we save our voting power for something that might actually make a difference.

BTW: We all know that Avril will win all the Juno's anyway (well at least the ones she's nominated for)... I mean she's got all those kids with the disposable income and free time voting for here. DAMN YOU AVRIL!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

Peace

Is it really surprising that he wasn't nominated for a Juno? He's made some pretty derogatory statements about those awards over the past few years.

He did get props for "Video of the Year" for Weapon back in 2003.

You can vote for him in the "Fan Choice" Awards (select other, and he's listed)

Unfortunately Matt hasn't sold a 1/4 million albums, so he's probably not big enough with in the genre this year. It's all the same, as Matt has said he's "not one of those people who relegates music into a competition"

Peace

Although I find most of the nominees sickening, I can't bring myself to put in an indie vote for Matt. I mean we all know he doesn't actually care about music awards, and even if we gave him enough votes for him to get an honorable mention, it wouldn't be the highlight of the year. So why don't we save our voting power for something that might actually make a difference.

BTW: We all know that Avril will win all the Juno's anyway (well at least the ones she's nominated for)... I mean she's got all those kids with the disposable income and free time voting for here. DAMN YOU AVRIL!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

Peace

Don't diss Avirl, her newest Album is quite good and not so fruity like her last one.

Raine Maida produced half of the songs on it too, so it can't be that bad.

to vote just pull down the "other" option list and click his name.

Idont' see a reason to not vote for him if you think he's the best musician there....who ya gonna vote for...kalan porter????

im not canadian so i cant even see these awards but i wouldnt vote for matt anyway because if these are anywhere near as stupid as all the american music award shows, i wouldnt even want to BE a nominee

id rather go unnoticed my entire career, cuz these award shows are just a huge retarded joke

Although I find most of the nominees sickening, I can't bring myself to put in an indie vote for Matt.  I mean we all know he doesn't actually care about music awards, and even if we gave him enough votes for him to get an honorable mention, it wouldn't be the highlight of the year.  So why don't we save our voting power for something that might actually make a difference.

BTW:  We all know that Avril will win all the Juno's anyway (well at least the ones she's nominated for)... I mean she's got all those kids with the disposable income and free time voting for here.  DAMN YOU AVRIL!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

Peace

Don't diss Avirl, her newest Album is quite good and not so fruity like her last one.

Yeah, but Raine Maida is a pussy. Have you heard OLP lately?

Yeah, but Raine Maida is a pussy. Have you heard OLP lately?

I always thought the other Mike (the drummer, I think) was the real brains in OLP and Rain was just there to sing pretty. I dunno, I never really did any research into it.

And yeah, they suck these days anyways.

Tell me about it. Canadian music awards show are a total joke. I went to the Western Canadian Music Awards show last May, and none of the major artist nominees even bothered to show up.

There was no Matthew Good, Nickelback, Sarah McLachlan, Weakerthans, Jann Arden, Nelly Furtado, nobody. A tall, white-haired guy from Universal accepted Matt's award for Avalanche (Best Rock Recording).

What was a disappointment and a waste of $45. I won't ever be going to those awards shows again.

its not a gospel song. its a joke. matthew good isnt actually nominated for anything this year ;) vote for him for the fan choice thing though. he wont win, but i feel better having voted. stupid junos.....dont recognize good records...

He doesn't get recognized cause he's bashed them throughout the years and refuses to show up. Who cares anyway, the Junos are shit just like the Grammy's. Niether show has given out a deserving award in the past 5 years, IMO.

Ban this person immediately.... I'm not even joking.

Ban yourself, ass.