CaptainRocket

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

I just rented this tonight, and oh man, Peter Frampton + the Bee Gees = infinite hilarity?

Has anyone else seen this? Initial reaction says this rivals 'Kiss meets the Phantom of the Park' in so-bad-it's- awesome-ness.

EDIT: I just realized I was in the wrong forum when I started this thread about a rentable movie...sorry everyone.

Edited by CaptainRocket

You have no idea how bad it is. It is the worst movie I've ever seen, and anyone who has any respect for the Beatles should do as I do, and have Peter Frampton killed.

GAH! They were like, "Hey! Let's not just butcher the great album this movie is 'based' on, let's take Abbey Road and cut up the medley! And let's put Alice Cooper in it, and Aerosmith!"

The whole time you either hate Frampton and the Bee Gees, or you feel bad for George Burns.

I can't actually recommend this movie to anyone, ever, even as a joke. Just thinking about it makes me so angry...worst movie ever.

They set the movie in the town of Heartland, USA, for Christsakes! It's not even 'bad funny'. Just terrible, and rotten...ugh...

I have to stop talking about it, so I can listen to the real Beatles and clean out my brain.