Ozzwald

What Got You There?

lol, Cam... if you like Everything is Automatic so much... please get the line right in your signature:

EveryBODY'S alright,

Everything is automatic.

anyways.... just thought I'd point that out.

Yeah, Maverick...thanks. I am aware of the lyrics mate.

The quote I have attached to my posts is a little play on words from that song. When the chaos of lifes seems to overwhelm at times, I try to remember that there is a subconscious part of me that is guiding me to where I need to be...to where I am supposed to be. That is to say that everyTHING is going to be alright & indeed everyTHING is alright. That same subconscoius part of me that is guiding me is something I don't necessarily think about- it's automatic. Thus EveryTHING is automatic.

It's kinda like a little mantra for me...an affirmation if you will.

So with that being said:

Edited by Ozzwald

i was in athletes world and Alert Status Red came on much TV

i knew it was matt good cause i heard it on the radio a couple of times, and i knew who matt good was... that "weapon" and "IAWCC" singing guy

but when i saw ASR video, i couldn't get the beat out of my head and got WLRRR. then a friend introduced me to a whole bunch of other matt good songs (she even has the audio of being special edition album! with lyrics to all previous cd's) and she played Load Me up. i went "meh" to that song. then she played Hello Time Bomb and that was the shiznit!

then i was driving home and i heard Hello Time Bomb on CFOX and i was like "hey, i recognize this song...but i don't know what is it" then i knew it was matt good

got all his albums and listen religiously

I was 15 or 16, I was in the 10th grade, it was 1998 and I heard Apparitions on BIG SHINY TUNES 3. My brother then bought Underdogs, didn't really listen to it at first, but once I heard Everything is Automatic I liked them.

Didn't really start listening to his music much and really loving it until the spring of 2000 though.

Edited by Circum