xDirtyx

Favour?

As of recently I have been getting several emails and private messages from what appears to be noobs and lurkers asking about Mg/B and Rich. I'm assuming that you are the same kids who lurk/post on Bizuds and Jaded's board otherwise you wouldn't be "begging me" for information.

Let me make this easy for you

1. I don't know anything about what Matt is doing now. He can post it himself if he so chooses.

2. I'm not going to tell you the circumstances under which Rich left. He lurks. If he wanted you all to know he would have by now.

3. I'm not Rich's personal secretary. I will NOT relate questions or comments back to him. Like I said, he reads them. If he wants to answer back he can do so himself.

4. Even if I did know whether or not he joined with another band I wouldn't tell you. Its not your business or mine for that matter. You'll have to wait and find out on your own.

I've let it go for the past few days but now the PM's are getting ridiculous. I'm not here to take your questions or become your primary source for information. I'd much rather just blend in and post here as I please without having to play journalist.

Thank you.

edit: anton, I didnt know where to put this so feel free to move it if you'd like

Edited by xDirtyx

I must have missed something. xDirtyx, are you close to Rich or something?

Why are people bothering you, specifically?

shes his mom

god, duh, everyone knows that, where have you been?

its kinda sad you had to make this thread, ashley

shame on stupid people

I must have missed something. xDirtyx, are you close to Rich or something?

Why are people bothering you, specifically?

shes his mom

god, duh, everyone knows that, where have you been?

its kinda sad you had to make this thread, ashley

shame on stupid people

he's her daddy, but only in bed

Dirty...are you a Groupie?...if so, I'm sorry for you.

Groupie implies a one night druken stand in some hotel room

We're dating

Thanks for the concern.

And mrs. jesus, you're right - it is sad that i had to make this thread. honestly, the pm's got to the point where they were overly intrusive. i didnt respond back to any of them but they just kept coming. so i got frusterated and made a thread in the hopes that they would stop.

....riiiight

I don't even know why people give a shit.

I must admit though I was curious as to the fact of whether or not Rich left.

Good luck to him anyways, he's talanted. :thumbsup:

Edited by Circum

A message from Matt:

There was absolutely no ill will behind my decision to let Chris

and Rich go. Hell, I may use them again in the future. I just want to

try something new is all. Being a solo artist I have that option. After

touring for three years with the same band I want to make sure the

material doesn't get stale. Hopefully this new situation will help in

that and also provide some new musical inspiration for me as well.

I should have mentioned that in my last email. Best. mg

to all you people without lives.

<expletive deleted>

thank god i'm not a celebrity, or even remotely near one. i'd go nuts from stupid people making judgments about me and trying to pry into my own private life.

in summary...

celebrities are people too. and i don't mean those that are whored out to the spotlight (paris hilton and other random crackwhores). i mean, the people we look up to and respect for the music they make. other artists too.

i don't know why i bother.

basically, you idiots can go fuck yourselves.

sorry if that was blunt, but hey. i get pissed where other people are infringed on.

Edited by cavalier_eternal

<expletive deleted>

thank god i'm not a celebrity, or even remotely near one. i'd go nuts from stupid people making judgments about me and trying to pry into my own private life.

in summary...

celebrities are people too. and i don't mean those that are whored out to the spotlight (paris hilton and other random crackwhores). i mean, the people we look up to and respect for the music they make. other artists too.

sorry if that was blunt, but hey. i get pissed where other people are infringed on.

if you don't want to hear people talking about Matt good don't go to a matt goodfan site.

precisely.

i'm on the fan site because i like the music. i don't give a rat's ass about the life he lives...

hence why i never really read the mblog. and never really will.

don't like me? i don't care. you're entitled to your opinion. point is, i don't scrutinize celebrity life, because it has no bearing on mine.

I think it is a good idea for Matt to start with a new band.

I mean after reading all your thoughts on his new album i can fully understand why he thinks his music may be getting stale, and feels the need for a stir up.

<expletive deleted>

in summary...

if you don't want to hear people talking about Matt good don't go to a matt goodfan site.

Moron.....

its not even about MATT

its about people harassing ASHLEY for info about things that are none of their goddamn business in the first place

a few of the questions had nothing to do with the band at all - they were blatant attempts to pry into our personal lives.

and quite pathetic ones too i might add