Steiney

HELP ME PLEASE!!

I am a HUGE fan of MGB and Matt Good's solo work, but unfortunately I live in St. Louis and have to work to find ANY kind of info on CDS and other merch. and will probably never see Matt play down here live. I have LoGA, Underdogs, the Promo single of Indestructable, Beautiful Midnight, Loser Anthems, Audio of Being, Avalanche and the new disc just arrived yesterday. My question is, aside from Ray Gun and his book "At Last There Is..." (which I am getting when my buddy goes to Vancouver this summer), is there any thing that I am missing? Can anyone dub me a copy of any live discs?

Also are there any TAB Songbooks/DVDs...any thing of this sort available in Canada or elsewhere? Like I said finding anything down here is impossible. Please reply either here or at my e-mail: [email protected]

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

Steiney

if you log in the Hub, there are many people around who have lots of MG(B)'s complete concerts, and also B-sides, rareties, Remixes... lots lots of stuff... I'm getting everything from there (I live in Madrid, Spain, and here it is almost impossible to get anything from Matt...)

if u chech on this forum, in one of the posts at the beginning, they explain how can you get this program and log in to the Matt Hub and get all that stuff

good luck!

juanpe

I've found a few things on WinMX but that is usually few and far between. Recently though I have gotten You Can't Get Shot In the Back If You Don't Run, a couple of live tracks and some demos.

Anything at all helps and thanks for the suggestions so far...

From your list, you are mising Lo-Fi B-Sides, a 3-song limited edition EP released between Underdogs and Beautiful Midnight. It's basically impossible to find here in Canada now, so your best bet for it is to watch Ebay like a hawk. Also, if your version of Beautiful Midnight has Deep Six, Everything Is Automatic, and other Underdogs tracks, you have the US version and are missing some album cuts that were on the Canadian version, such as I Miss New Wave.

-julz

I believe HMV's site still has the original version of BM, although I got my copy on eBay, so if you don't have it, try getting it through HMV first, and then eBay.