Ozzwald

Opener

Rat is a tour de force man.....especially vocally. Jesus, what a song!!! I'm in another land when I hear that song.

i lived in corpus for a month

i hated it more than any place ive ever been

Corpus & South Texas in general is the single biggest shithole I have ever lived in. I hate it with a passion. I can't wait to get to Nashville in about 4 or 5 months!!!

He played Rat Who Would Be King, Carmelina and The Workers Sing a Song of Mass Production when he was here last year, so guessing that AOB rumor is false.

Most likely he doesn't play songs from that CD very much because it wasn't as popular a CD. Since the band split, he rarely plays anything from his MGB days that wasn't a huge single.

I love Audio, so I was really happy to hear those three in concert. After Workers, he let us know that it was the second time they ever played that live (first time was Saskatoon.

And for best opener? Near Fantastica, Giant, or Man of Action would all be great. Basically any song that allows the band to start playing one by one is a good opener.

When I saw him he opened with 21st century....

but i would like to hear Jenny's song as an opener next time

I would love to hear Jenny's Song live period. If I heard that song live I would be <--> this much closer to being completely satisfied and ready to die...

For such a happy thought that sure came out morbid

I second hearing Man of Action but I doubt it since it's not Matt's fave album. Then again, for the Put Out Your Lights tour, he surprised us and did a re-worked version of The Rat Who Would Be King. Since Matt will be playing Arts County Fair,I'd love to hear the band open with an oldie like Haven't Slept in Years or Symbolistic White Walls 'cause it's been a few years (Edgefests, etc) since he's been at T-Bird stadium. Other than that, my votes for 21st Century Living or Pledge of Allegiance (in lieu of the election). I'm still hoping for the resurrections of Fearless, The Fine Art of Falling Apart, Truffle Pigs or Advertising on Police Cars to show up on a future setlist. *crosses fingers*

But I have never seen him live, so I'd be happy hearing him cough up a loogie for an opener!!!LOL!!! At least I would be at a show!!! Hahahaaaa.

You poor thing, i feel for you. Go right now and buy a bus ticket to Vancouver for April 8th. don't wait another minute you have to see him live. he's so awesome!!!!! Cheers!