ham_ahoy

Best Snl Actor/actress

seems farrel is all the rage with everyone nowadays. the celeb jeopardy really has gotten popular with time passing... i don't think i spelt farrel right. i imitated someone else.

farrell?

meh.

um, there have been some hilarious people on there. i can't possibly pick...

edit: i never watch tv anyways...

Edited by cavalier_eternal

As for the actors on SNL right now, I think Fred Armisan doesn't get enough praise. He's a funny, funny man.

He is so funny, that skit where he was a parrot was legendary.

Norm Macdonald is my fave Canadian comedian, they should bring back his show...

Funniest actor on SNL..... Well I'm going with a bold choice considering he isn't actually on SNL.... he's a host. BUt in all fairness he's hosted a few times and is way more hilarious than expected.

"I've got a fever........

and the only prescription is MORE COW BELL!!"

the one, the only.

CHRISTOPHER WALKEN

Walken was always good when he was on that show, I don't know why. I always liked the Census sketch way better than the Blue Oyster Cult one, but either way.

And Norm on SNL was the best. I don't know how that guy got fired for not being funny, though I guess my vote only counts for so much...for now.

NORM: A recent study shows that women drivers are not in fact likely to get in more automobile accidents than men. Please note that the numbers on this chart do not add up to 100, the math was done by a woman.

(Crowd boos)

NORM: That joke was actually written BY a woman.

(Silence)

NORM: Yeah, so now you don't know what the hell to do.

(Norm turns to the next camera as the onscreen graphic changes to match the next story)

NORM: Nah, just kidding, we don't hire women here.

Cheers,

Grizz

Phil Hartman. I remember dying laughing at his Frank Sinatra skit(with the music panel, Sting as Billy Idol). Not to mention his amazing character and voice acting. Also I am pretty sure the Simpsons started its slide as soon as he died.

Edited by noise_pollution