.jeffrey.

Introductions

not sure if this is the proper area for this sort of thing, either way... Hello! I'm new here, but not new to matt good. Nice place you have here... you know what else was nice, watching Matt play at the Savoy Theatre in Glacebay, and meeting him afterwards on the tour bus, and getting him to sign my guitar. ;) Good times...

Hey Jeffrey, I'm new too...well I joined awhile ago but haven't posted yet...this whole posting thing is a new process to me too which is why I don't really know what I'm doing yet. Awesome that he signed your guitar. I went to two shows on the 24th and 25th and Matt signed a set list for me and during the concert Christian came over during the near fantastica guitar solo and let me pluck the strings on his guitar! Best night ever!

Hah.. thanks for the welcome. I'll have you know it had nothing to do with luck! I harrased the people at the Savoy Theatre everyday leading up till the concert, to make sure they understood that i wanted to get my guitar signed and meet the fella. Ohhh the wonders of fanaticism!

"I harrased the people at the Savoy Theatre everyday leading up till the concert, to make sure they understood that i wanted to get my guitar signed and meet the fella. Ohhh the wonders of fanaticism!"

Wow, that's all your have to do? I'll keep that in mind. ;)

I'm also new here. Another long time devotee. Ever since the debut of Everything is Automatic on the radio I've been a diehard fan. It's scary to think it's been that many years already, I still want to tell people I'm 16!

I'm also a devoter, an international devoter ;) not as early as when u started to listen to them (I first heard of him with Beautiful midnight), but since then I haven't stopped listening to him and waitin anxiously for his albums...

I'm also a late bloomer fan, as I first was exposed to MG's stuff through MuchMusic, namely, the Strange Days video, which caught my attention. Later, the Future is X-Rated one had me hooked, and the Anti-Pop video sealed the deal, I was officially a fan. I got the U.S. version of BM from Best Buy, and haven't looked back.

you guys get MuchMusic in the US?

well we used to in new york...until like a year or two ago...then it began FUSE..which is like MTV junior...its even shot live in NYC. But yeah we had MM and it was aired from canada and everything...ed the sock...rick the temp...i rmeber all that shit. That channel was how I got hooked on MGB, the hip, OLP, i mother earth, rusty, and about a million other bands that made my friends think i was just making up bands. I had a radio show in colege and would spin all these guys cds. Trying to spread the music.

M2 is a great channel...no annoying vj crap..just music. if i could send u those channels i would ;) I think they got rid of MM because they wanted an 'american' channel and one to compete directly with MTV...they do play more variety and lesser known bands...but they are just cheesy...like mtv has TRL...FUSE has IMX...its exactly the same thing. FUSE's studios are in NYC, but like exactly like MM's studio did. no one is original anymore.