sean_carver

Question I Need To Know!

hey, im new to this sight and i was just wondering what the whole thing with matt being pissed off about reviews and whatnot concerning "white light rock & roll review." whats the huge thing concerning this and matt saying he's soon gonna retire (which is a travesty cause i think the albums keep getting better and better.)

Guest Prosis

To sean_carver:

He wasn't pissed off at reviews, he was pissed off by people claiming it's shit. A negative review and a blatant judgement are two completely different thing. he was disapointed by negative reviews which is normal.

From what I gather, Matt wanted to retire when he got pissed off but some morons while he was in Europe. Partly on the MBlog forum that existed for a while at the beginning of January. But he seems to be going better and says he plans on recording again which is good news.

To some other members:

On with the I'm a suck up/he's a whiner comments!

i think its bullshit that people continue to say he's a whiner!? its not whining to make a comment on how the music industry is going to shit, because it defenetly is! and everyone says he has a huge ego, well of course he does. he's a fucken rockstar! im gonna flip out if someone throws something at me while im on stage too!

then at his show in fredericton, N.B. the newspapers shit on him cause he got mad at people for tryin to crowdsurf...that is total bullshit!!! it happened right in front of me, and it was two guys startin to fight...matt just stopped the show for a sec probably to make sure no one gets hurt!

to me, matt writes the best lyrics ever, so fuck off all you negative talkers...go listen to your pop-punk!

i think its bullshit that people continue to say he's a whiner!? its not whining to make a comment on how the music industry is going to shit, because it defenetly is! and everyone says he has a huge ego, well of course he does. he's a fucken rockstar! im gonna flip out if someone throws something at me while im on stage too!

then at his show in fredericton, N.B. the newspapers shit on him cause he got mad at people for tryin to crowdsurf...that is total bullshit!!! it happened right in front of me, and it was two guys startin to fight...matt just stopped the show for a sec probably to make sure no one gets hurt!

to me, matt writes the best lyrics ever, so fuck off all you negative talkers...go listen to your pop-punk!

Now I agree with what you say....but dude...grow up. Your acting like a 12 year old----> "...go listen to your pop-punk!"

Edited by PsychoLamb

So wait, if you don't like Matt Good or, specifically, his last album then you therefore don't understand the music industry?

Whereas, those who like his newer stuff have a better understanding?

I don't understand your logic whatsoever.

So wait, if you don't like Matt Good or, specifically, his last album then you therefore don't understand the music industry?

Whereas, those who like his newer stuff have a better understanding?

I don't understand your logic whatsoever.

this is where you nod and smile

look, i'll show you: nod.gif

I was at that show... it was amazing. Too bad those drunk assholes kept fighting. Some guy in front of me started swinging for no rerason and we had to hold him til security took him out. he was piss drunk, and was spitting beer on people.

The band was solid though.

Are you from Freddy, Sean?

Welcome to the Bored sean......as you can see,thats exactly what we are(bored),because we need a new MG album to cut apart,lol,just kidding!!!! ;)

Wow,will it almost be a year already since WLR&RR was released???time flies!!!