HoboFactory

The Ring Two

I couldn't get into the first one at all so I don't think this will do anything more for me. They got the scary music part right, but not much else. I found it really hard to actually care about any of the characters' well being.

The same thing happened with Secret Window (which was much worse); when Johnny Depp is revealed to be crazy and goes after his wife, I was rooting for him. Both his wife and her lover didn't really have any redeemable qualities, so I was glad they got the axe. Or, shovel.

I saw it yesterday, not nearly as good as the first. Although, I did genuinely scream twice which hasn't happened since, well, the ring. I't wasn't neccesary, and probably shouldn't have been made because the first was fine on it's own. The acting is pretty good, and there is one really cool scene that involves a lot of water.

3 stars out of 5

I've seen the first one, it wasn't as scary as other people have said. But tonight i'm gonna see this, because I love the feeling of being scared, the level of anxiety for me goes up and i get really hyper. Yes, one day I will end up doing S&M low-budget movies...

The sequel is a disappointment. Really, it wasn't even scary at all. Even the distorted faces of Samara bitch's victims didn't frighten me anymore (but I swear it did on the first movie ;) ) The only scene that pumped my adrenaline was the ending when Rachelle and Samara are racing to the top of the well.. but of course Rachelle won and thats the end of the movie.. I just hope that that stupid bitch is REALLy 'dead' (although theoreticaly she IS dead) coz i DONT wanna see another sequel.