Do you like TV?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like TV?

• Yes.
    • No.

Personally, I can't stand TV. It washes over me, and I don't watch it if I can help it. My mind needs to be engaged. The only things I watch are the news, and sometimes films.

I might watch more if Futurama was still on. And I would probably watch music channels if they constantly aired MG/B videos, and such.

Edited by Mouko

I loath television, my most hated medium. it's just one big commercial advertisment. it reeks of capitalism. it's not even really interesting either, never has anything on tv ever entertained me more then events in real life. and "reality tv" please people. the standard persons reality doesnt involve being surrounded by cameras every waking moment. there are many more reasons why i hate tv, but im sure no one cares ;)

Television is ok sometimes...but you have to watch out for all the stupid stuff that goes on air. I'll watch t.v if I am doing something absently too, it's a good way to learn to focus on two things at one time.