CaptainRocket

Dave Genn Now In 54-40

They haven't really done anything mainstream in awhile. "Take me out" gets some play on ChumFM in Toronto, if that counts. I hate the song though. They were semi-mainstream in the 90's. Download "Ocean Pearl" and "I go blind". You'll probably recognize them.

I dislike 54-40, but I can respect them. The guy's voice just really pisses me off.

Strange though, the other day a 54-40 song came on and my boyfriend said "the guitar in this song reminds me of Matt Good".

I can't remember what the song was, but I'm pretty sure it's a new one, so maybe that's the Genn/Livesy influence coming through.

Kinda cool that he picked up on that, though. Well good for Dave. I will always love him.

P.S. Kee to Bala is the shit, I live not so far from it. Matt too loves it, and plays there almost every summer/fall.