CaptainRocket

Good News? Blink 182 On Hiatus

I saw Blink play at Edgefest in Edmonton a number of summers ago (/w Sum 41, AFI, Jimmy Eat World and countless others). From what I remembered they put on a pretty decent set. But their last 3 records have been pretty lame.

this 'news' is the equivalent of kansas disappearing.. i mean, it really doesn't affect anybody but the parties involved and maybe a bunch of 15-year-olds.

RIP kansas

Edited by saturnine

blink's drummer was added to tim armstrong's (rancid, op ivy, DHC) transplants side project with rob aston. Doubt the transplants project will ever release again, it was just something tim wanted to experiment with. travis used to be the aquabats drummer, so he might get back together with them considering they are releasing a new cd.

As far as the other two members of blink go, I hope boxcar racer does not return, but something tells me that it will.

When I heard the news, I went streaking through the streets in celebration.

i don't have to tell you that's hot because you already know.

Actually, it was pretty cold outside.

;)

i think that smiley is a faggot.

When I heard the news, I went streaking through the streets in celebration.

i don't have to tell you that's hot because you already know.

Actually, it was pretty cold outside.

;)

i think that smiley is a faggot.

And since I'm not Harry Potter, I'm clearly not a fag.

Tres hot, no?

(is speaking french hot? if i said that in french, would that be hot, too?)

Doubt the transplants project will ever release again, it was just something tim wanted to experiment with. travis used to be the aquabats drummer, so he might get back together with them considering they are releasing a new cd.

As far as the other two members of blink go, I hope boxcar racer does not return, but something tells me that it will.

According to Tom and Travis, Boxcar is dead, but Transplants have a new record coming soon. It was actually scheduled to come out a year ago, but shit happens, i guess. Transplants are on this year's otherwise shitty warped tour.

The last blink album was amazing, a huge progression in the right direction. I'ma go pour a 40 for my homies now.