Radiohead

Whose Loseranthems Has The Lowest Number?

I'm not really sure, from what way are you reading the numbers. Mine is either #00089 or #68000

Ok never mind, only 35000 copies were made, so my number is 00089! I win.

Edited by Mr. Chips

All I said was American historians do in fact argue that absurd as it may be, not that I agree.

But enough on this, how about that Loser Anthems, I sure wish I had a copy.

American historians also credit Americans with ending both World War I and II, when in fact they ended neither. In World War I, the actual turning point was when the Canadians not only took Vimy ridge, but when they did it efficently and with a low loss of life compared to when the French and the Brits tried to take it. At that point the Germans were on the run, and the Americans hadn't actually deployed any troops yet. Once Russia dropped out of the war, the Germans rushed their troops from the eastern front to the western one. They beat the Americans to getting there, but the Allies already had the Germans on the run and that didn't change. Also November 11th was not the day the war ended, it was a day agreed to ceasefire while the two sides discussed the possibility of ending the war, it wouldn't have been to smart to keep shooting at eachother while possibly discussing a treaty because that could compromise that if one side got a "cripling blow".

With World War II the turning point was without a doubt Stalingrad, without it Hitler would have likely been able to keep going, at least for awhile longer. While Normandy was a great help to speeding up the end of the war, it did not end it, by the time the Soviets were at Berlin, the western allies were still far enough way. Also, the Americans main focus in the war was the war in the Pacific, so that's more where they helped to end the war, however, again the U.S. more helped relive bewildered British troops than do it all by themselves.

Man. I remember when this puppy came out. I found out about it the night before and just lost my shit, I was so excited.

I think I bought three or four copies, and wound up giving them out as presents that day. Damn, I was generous.

Anyways, my number iiiiiisss....... 25499

Meh. Not glamorous by any means, but considering how scarce this baby is these days, I'm just happy to have it.

33512, that's pretty high but whatever, I bought it off Ebay last year. I don't know what you guys are talking about "splurging" on Ebay, if you pay close enough attention you can pick it up for under $20 US. I paid $14 and I've seen a few more for for $17.