X-Rated Truffle Pig

New Matt Good!

"I’m due to go into the studio in mid-April to record two new songs for a so far – so good release that’s scheduled to be out later this year. While ideas are still being kicked around, I’m hoping to release several versions of it, one of which will be a special edition that will include a DVD of all the videos, a few b-sides, and some of my personal favorites. I believe the standard version will include 16 or so tracks."

taken from his site...

this is AMAZING....

DVD..WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by X-Rated Truffle Pig

Better yet, Bryan Adams' first GH was called "So Far, So Good".

He should call it "Good Times" or "The Good Times", and have a newspaper heading on the cover, ie "The New York Times".

Okay, I'm lying, that's a terrible idea.

Edited by uglyredhonda

I wonder, will Dave Genn get cheques in the mail when people buy this greatest hits album? He played on the albums, co-wrote the material, and must be deserving of some of the money from the sale of his performances.

Or is he?

I guess if that's the case, if I bought Beautiful Midnight again tomorrow, he'd get some of that money too, right? Anyone know how that works?