Dan #2

Hopeless Live

Thanks a lot, Saturnine. I appreciate all of your help! I don't know how i missed it earlier though...

EDIT: http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0IFWHT8...CQ105ORXIZJDAWF

You can download it here too, once Saturnine is offline.

Edited by insober

he played here in fredericton back in may. he said something about for the past two shows he had played in a place called the rockin rodeo or a place attached to a rockin rodeo and would regret not playing it in the morning if he didn't. pretty funny actually.

he played here in fredericton back in may. he said something about for the past two shows he had played in a place called the rockin rodeo or a place attached to a rockin rodeo and would regret not playing it in the morning if he didn't. pretty funny actually.

Another Frederictonian!! Wacky...

The Rocking Rodea was that hillbilly bar that used to be behinf Mexicali Rosa's. MG/B didn't play there ever, i don't think.

SUB sometime 97 or 98

SUB sometime 99 or 00

Sweetwaters 04

SUB 04

Those are the only ones i remember. I know for a fact he wasn't here between BM and Avalanche.

I didn't pay so much attention to the first two, as i had no chance in hell sneaking in. I got caught sneaking in to Sweetwaters, but made it into the SUB in 04. Oh yeah!!

yes, but the hub is a homosexual

I've been thinking for awhile about a rebelhub. How logical would it be to launch a site to host rare stuff, where for a donation you get membership. The donation could go to server costs...

Is this practical/logical?

yes, but the hub is a homosexual

I've been thinking for awhile about a rebelhub. How logical would it be to launch a site to host rare stuff, where for a donation you get membership. The donation could go to server costs...

Is this practical/logical?

I thought I would introduce myself, I am 5ilent Narcotic one of the big wigs over at the Double Life, the hub,and the other half of why the bootlegs of 2004s tours sound so damned pretty.

First off any questions you need answered about the hub, just feel free to ask, a bigger community is nice.

Second in responce to the suggested about the rebelhub, proposing by charging people for Matthew Good related material is even worse copyright infringment than getting it for free.

Do you want to end up in Mr. Good's bad books because he came after someone I know through a friend not long ago about selling his demos and such over ebay and various websites and various other things similar.

By the way I really have to ask what this NF dollars are, and how they are achieved, what purpose they have, if they are real, and why you can "buy" things with them, I really gotta hear this one...