matrix

Saving A Show

Out of these about to be cancelled shows, which would you save?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Out of these about to be cancelled shows, which would you save?

• The Wire (HBO)
    • Kevin Hill (UPN)
    • Medical Investigation (NBC)
    • The West Wing (NBC)
    • Jack & Bobby (WB)
    • North Shore (Fox)
    • Joan of Arcadia (CBS)
    • Point Pleasant (Fox)
    • Enterprise (UPN)
    • Tru Calling (Fox)
    • Life as We Know It (ABC)
    • Charmed (WB)
    • American Dreams (NBC)
    • Arrested Development (Fox)
    • Veronica Mars (UPN)

I don't get HBO or UPN so, yeah.

And really, the only shows of these I actually watched, are North Shore (because I love my cheese) and Tru Calling, because whatshername is a hottie. I like the chick from Joan of Arcadia too, but that's on friday nights, c'mon!

Edit: Just saw that Medical Investigations was on the list too, I love that show.

Edited by Seanathon

The Wire and Arrested Development are pretty decent shows. But I voted AD just because I'm sure that HBO won't cancel The Wire just yet.

Edited by Gob

im pretty sure arrested development isn't at risk of being cancelled anymore.

i went on the main site a few weeks ago, and there was a note from fox on it, saying that they intended to keep the show around.

EDIT:

i found the note in the forum on the main AD site:

Dear Arrested Development Fans:

Thank you for your e-mail and your passionate support of Arrested Development. While the show has finished production for its second season, contrary to the rumors you may have heard or read on the internet, it is NOT cancelled.

We at FOX love Arrested Development and we look forward to having the Bluth family back on FOX in the future – hopefully for many years. You can help make the show a bigger success by getting as many people as possible to start watching the show this Sunday and every Sunday at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT.

Sincerely,

Gail Berman

Fox Broadcasting Company

Edited by borntohula

I can't believe that that Trek show has raised over 3 million to fund another season. Well, I guess I could fathom the idea as most of those donations come from guys who live in their parents basements; therefore no rent.

All those shows kinda suck. They should all be cancelled. Especially Tru Calling. Hey, here's a boring show, and just when you get bored with the first half, we're going to do it all over again but just a little bit different.

I'll take The OC anyday.

All those shows kinda suck. They should all be cancelled. Especially Tru Calling. Hey, here's a boring show, and just when you get bored with the first half, we're going to do it all over again but just a little bit different.

I'll take The OC anyday.

The Oc will be the next one to go sadly.

As for Cancelled shows, nothing will ever top my personal fav which lasted a whole 8 episodes back in 2000.

Opposite Sex, a show on FOX pretty much the OC back then but it was too racey at the time. It was about 3 guys who went to an all girls school as it was the first year the school went co-ed. Half the girls there hated the guys and the other half loved the idea of change and also getting their freak on haha.

I bought it off ebay as someone made a makeshift DVD rip of the show but it's surprisingly great quality so I'm good, but by the time you get to the last episode which is the worst one, you can tell they wrote the plot around knowing the show was over with, on the brightside boy does not get girl, he fucks up to the point where he loses everything he had going for him which at the time to me was the way high school was.