juanpe

Iraq War

The USA's illegal invasion in Iraq has been "celebrated" in the last days...

two years of more freedom?

two years of less terrorism?

two years of more hunger among citizens?

two years of more terrorist attacks in Iraq and in the world?

two years of so many innocent Iraqui citizens dead?

two years of attrocities

two years of an illegal and economical invasion, two years of human shame and of human terror

"congratulations" Mr. Bush... you have become one of the biggest international terrorists ever

mod edit: Changed to Iraq

post-23-1111567421.jpg

Yes the war in Irak is terrible. I'm so glad that the Spaneish didn't get involved. Same with us Candiens. It's sure is a good thing.

PS - Nobody cares, whiny posts on an internet forum are not going to change a damned thing.

EDIT - That photo is terrible... it offends my eyes.

Edited by Spritzup

Yes if you are so pissed about Iraq war, then you should catch a plane to Iraq and help spread peace. Otherwise stop bitchin' cause it ain't gonna help.

How do you know this thread is the full extent of his anti-war activities??

It is important to remind people, becuase some people also just stop careing when they are flooded everyday with the same message over and over again. Reminding though is a careful thing, like i said before reminding people or society that your against it by being active with a local activist group or any other way of your own civil disobedience is a reminder more of your stance against it. But reminding people about the information they hear everyday over and over again really makes people tune out the information and apathy soon follows, which is the last thing you want in a war such as this.

Yes if you are so pissed about Iraq war, then you should catch a plane to Iraq and help spread peace.  Otherwise stop bitchin' cause it ain't gonna help.

How do you know this thread is the full extent of his anti-war activities??

Hashmeer: first, I don't vote in the USA... what does that matter? Only people who vote in the USA have the right to be for or against such a war? that sounds stupid, sorry to say so...

second: this post is NOT my only "activity" against the illegal war in Iraq. I do not need to fly to Iraq to help people there, I'm doing that in Spain, with a social group I'm working with in which we try to do our best in order to make people aware of this illegal war so that it never happens again, to help Iraquis somehow sending them many kinds of help

thridly: sorry for mispelling "Iraq" (Irak is in Spanish)

fourth: remembering such an illegal war helps people not to forget that violence and economical interests are not what should rule the world

finally, thanx Pavel, Ryan and the others ;)

Edited by juanpe