matrix

Bennifer In Die Hard 4?

Reports are that Ben Affleck may be playing John McClane's (Bruce Willis) son in the upcoming Die Hard movie. Ah, isn't Ben a little old to be Bruce's son? And, what the hell would he bring to the film?

Ben once said that "action movies are behind me" so it's quite odd that he'd be in this movie. But alas, Bruce cannot make Die Hard movies for the rest of his life so this will be a good way to pass the torch.

The new Bennifer is he and Jennifer Garner. But I really like Jennifer so I'm against calling them Bennifer because I like to deny she's with him.

So let's go with Assfleck. That's a good one.

And yeah, there was a 3rd Die Hard. I haven't seen the whole thing but it was a little better because they actually decided to try a different story instead of just redoing the original.

But you really can't beat the original.

Good will hunting and chasing amy were great. Other than he's been a big pile of poo.

Ahem, Dogma?

dogma sucks, dazed & confused is the only movie he was ever good in

and i'm not calling him assfleck, that's stupid

Ok, Assfleck is not going to be in Die Hard 4.0 any longer. New word is...ready for it?

Justin Timberlake!

This just keeps getting better and better.

edit: Other news is that Tony Jaa, martial arts master and star of Ong-Bak: Thai Warrior will be the films villian.

Edited by matrix

I guarantee that Justin Timberlake would never be in a movie with Bruce Willis, well, as long as Bruce Willis in a Die Hard anyway.

and whoever didnt know that they made a third Die Hard, it was far superior to the first and second. Great story, and you gotta love the fact that the villain gets killed in canada!

I guarantee that Justin Timberlake would never be in a movie with Bruce Willis, well, as long as Bruce Willis in a Die Hard anyway.

Apperantly, Justin and Bruce got together so well on the movie they just finished filming, Bruce personally asked Justin to be in the fourth Die Hard.

well thats an absolute disgusting shock

I don't think that the Die Hard series is in that deep that it needs to put a teeny-bopper face on their advertisements, especially when the movie had best keep the usual "R" Rating

Timberfuck had better just get kidnapped in the movie and MacLean needs to rescue him