matrix

Live Songs

from what i know there is also no good quality recording of "4 minute mile". (if i'm wrong someone please lemme know, where to find a good copy)

Cheers.

stop putting cheers at the end of all your posts, it just makes you look like an ass

I'll be happy when I get my hands on a decent live version of The rat.. and near fantastica.

have em, a couple of versions actually

and the NF acoustic mix isnt anything super, everyone should have it, but i dont like it so i don't listen to it.

as for ms. jesus she probably has a nice ass as well as being an ass.

I'll be happy when I get my hands on a decent live version of The rat.. and near fantastica.

Let me guess, they're on the hub?

And yes, the NF remix is good, it was available through his site, so most people should have it.

Edited by Seanathon

Let me guess, they're on the hub?

And yes, the NF remix is good, it was available through his site, so most people should have it.

If they arn't there, I pretty much have anything and everything of Matt's so I am the Good God ;)

I even have things I and some others decided not to release to the hub :angry:

Edited by 5ilent Narcotic

why do people hog bootlegs? it's pretty easy to record a concert, I mean, it's not something you should be proud of/keep for yourself. you're recording a great concert, that people from far away can't attend. it's meant to be shared!

thank you NF for putting up so much live stuff, we should all compile our live stuff

I wish he would record a live concert, like the Tragically HIp did... live Weapon is 10 times better than album version

looking forward to concert + new stuff!!!

haven't even been to a Good concert since last year... Montreal missed a show 'cause he got sick ;) but it's okay