what's the best David Usher album? I've almost bought Little Songs a couple of times (it's hard to get hold of here) and i think St Lawrence River is brilliant! also like al the other songs i've heard of his, but they spread across various albums, and it just aint possible right now to get them all ya know?

I think little songs has been the best, I didnt really care for about 1/2 of morning orbit and hallucinations. I will forever be more of a fan of Moist than david usher. Moist to david usher is to Matthew good band to Matthew good. They are both good but MGB and moist willalways be my favorite.

what's the best David Usher album? I've almost bought Little Songs a couple of times (it's hard to get hold of here) and i think St Lawrence River is brilliant! also like al the other songs i've heard of his, but they spread across various albums, and it just aint possible right now to get them all ya know?

I would reccomend Morning Orbit over Hallucinations...

I think that i would probably pick MO over Little Songs, but it's not easy...

cheers, will get round to grabbing Morning Orbit or Little Songs as soon as i realistically can.

Also will get some Moist stuff definately. like the couple of songs that I have heard, but with so much good music coming out at the minute it's hard to look around and buy older albums. I'm in a new music stage just now, specially with all the class bands like Bloc Party, Kaiser Chiefs, Bravery etc that have come out, along with great bands coming back with new albums that are really some of their best work. Lifehouse and Dishwalla to name 2. Especialy the Dishwalla album which is class from start to finish, and the Lifehouse one is as good almost as No Name Face