ok those songs are just bad i mean even i don't like those and i like some pretty cheesy 80s stuff...

seriously, the final countdown?

eek.

i dont like them because i think they're good, i like them because they're hilarious. calm down woman.

ok god i was really scared because i thought you were cool and yeah you know holy diver makes me laugh whenever i hear it because it is just so bad...

ok those songs are just bad i mean even i don't like those and i like some pretty cheesy 80s stuff...

eek.

i dont like them because i think they're good, i like them because they're hilarious. calm down woman.

ok god i was really scared because i thought you were cool and yeah you know holy diver makes me laugh whenever i hear it because it is just so bad...

same thing with "jump" by van halen. i don't know why, but i break out in a fit of laughter when i hear it. i try to request it whenever i'm given the opportunity.

eek.

same thing with "jump" by van halen. i don't know why, but i break out in a fit of laughter when i hear it. i try to request it whenever i'm given the opportunity.

one time i was at this bar and someone played holy diver and i was laughing so hard i spit beer on the table because the chick that played it was rocking out like it was the best shit she'd ever heard and she was totally serious

duran duran was cool when i was like 5, same with jump, i used to do flips off the couch and sing that song like i was hot shit

As with any era, there is a lot of shit in the '80s. At least there is a lot of fun shit there. If you actually do some digging and listen to a lot of stuff from the decade, you can find some great bands and tunes.

Writing off a decade's worth of music is retarded.

You are retarded.