radio_bomb

Spiderman 3

I heard that this will be directors' Sam Raimi last foray into the Spiderman movies. He's supposed to focus on developing his horor movie production company and get other projects on screen (Evil Dead 4).

I'd like to see the Scorpion, but i think Venom and Carnage would prove the most interesting, and would act as more of a continuing storyline.

I thought they had decided on who the villian was going to be, but they hadn't made it public.

Now that i think back, Eddie Brock (Venom), Harry (Green Goblin), and Dr. Connors (the Lizard) have all been introduced/mentioned so far...

Edited by insober

I heard that this will be directors' Sam Raimi last foray into the Spiderman movies. He's supposed to focus on developing his horor movie production company and get other projects on screen (Evil Dead 4).

Really? I heard that he'd love to come back for a fourth...

Thomas Hayden Church is in the movie but they are unsure of which villian he will play. I also heard a rumour that Spiderman 3 will feature more than one villian. I haven't heard anything about Sam Raimi not wanting to continue the series but Kirsten Dunst said she'd only do 3.

Kirsten Dunst MJ. I can't picture Spiderman without her.

Thomas Haden Church actually looks like Eddie Brock, so i would expect Venom.

I also expect a smaller sub-plot with the Lizard. Maybe a little mis-adventure or something. That could prove interesting, having a few villians pop up here and there in the films, but the movie mainly focuses on one villian.

I doubt Kraven. He wasn't as well-known as the others, nor was he a fan-favourite, thought what'shisface does look the part of Kraven. He also did George of the Jungle, didn't he?

they should've got rid of kirsten dunst before they shot the first film. she's a horrible actress and has no expression whatsoever. mary jane is supposed to be a hotass actress/model lady. i think the only qualifications she has to being mary jane is that she doesnt tower over toby mcguire...