radio_bomb

Spiderman 3

Well, Jonas' Son/Mary Jane's Ex-Boyfriend is an astronaught that may or may not come into contact with the symbiote. There's always possibilities. In the Spider-Man cartoon of the 90's he was the one that found it, on the moon, and in Spider-Man Ultimate [the new comic] the Venom symbiote is actually a genetically engineered life form, not an alien life form.

...and in Spider-Man Ultimate [the new comic] the Venom symbiote is actually a genetically engineered life form, not an alien life form.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? that's BULLSHIT. if they try to pull that in the movie i'm going to be more pissed off than the Trix rabbit.

they've really butchered the spiderman thing by making it so accessible and hollywood. i hate how it seems like every random person HAS to have a backstory behind them... and how they can't even fit the jokes into the storyline. spiderman 2 was just horrible.

they could really redeem themselves by making it venom... but prolly not. they'll just go the whole harry-going-green route i bet.

Yeah...I find it sucks that Spidey is just not funny...they cut out the humor side of him. They only had one really stupid one in the first one.

Goblin: So are you in or are you out?

Spidey: You're the one that's out Gobby...out of your mind!

............slits throat

Raymi said he refused to do Venom as a villain, but I guess the whole appeasing Hollywood did him in...I heard he didn't have much say.

Regardless, I think having Venom as a villain is retarded. He's too much like Spiderman in a lot of ways. Yeah, there's a lot of crap you could do with it, but it just seems so pointless to develop another 'spider' based character.

They could've done something with the first clone saga (the one that didn't end up with the reboot, Carrion and Jackal would've been fucking sweet in an expanded role), the Lizard, Electro would've been a lot cooler than fucking Sandman...

Thomas Haden Church will be playing the villian The Sandman in the upcoming SP3. Here's a blurb from joblo.com

As divulged by Mary-Jane (aka Kirsten Dunst aka the movie actress who doesn't know how to keep a secret!) about a month or so ago, Sony Pictures has now confirmed the villain that actor Thomas Haden Church will be playing in SPIDER-MAN 3 and it's...no surprise, SANDMAN!! Thanks to Sony for combining this announcement with a very cool picture of Church as Sandman's alter-ego, Flint Marko. I've personally always been a huge fan of Sandman and think Church looks great in the part. Let's just hope that all of the sand special effects will kick ass as well.

post-14-1131258864.jpg

they'd better start topher on the roids, right about now LOL

. It would be too gay if he ended up looking like the guy who played superman

that's just a black suit that he wore at some point during the comic, according to my friend. it's not venom

Yeah Venom comes into the picture when the black suit goes from Spiderman to Eddie Brock. Spiderman in the black suit is just an alien goo that makes him do evil things... if I remember right.