Gob

The Devil's Rejects

Rob Zombie returns with The Devil's Rejects which is a sequel to the cult hit House of 1000 Corpses. I've heard through the grapvine that it's alot more darker gruesome.

In addition to the returning characters from "1000 Corpses" The Devil's Rejects features memorable cameos from Danny Trejo, Diamond Dallas Page, Ginger Lynne Allen and Brian Posehn (a Mr. Show alum).

July 22 in North America

post-14-1112044142.jpg

I'm looking forward to this one. And I've heard the same thing about the style, its more of a tribute to the gore-filled slasher flicks of the 70's. Rob Zombie sure knows a lot about horror movies and hopefully he pulls off a good one here.

I found this nice-sized image of the Devil's Rejects which features some new characters. I have another image to add but I'll have to wait until someone posts after me (supid no double posting rule).

post-14-1114566615.jpg

Thats what I love about NF, outside of this place, I hardly know any people that appreciate Rob Zombies work on House Of 1000 Corpses. Devils Rejects should be friggen awesome. Hopefully, I'll get to see this one in theatre since House only played in one theatre in Winnipeg I never got to see it on the big screen.

Thats what I love about NF, outside of this place, I hardly know any people that appreciate Rob Zombies work on House Of 1000 Corpses. Devils Rejects should be friggen awesome. Hopefully, I'll get to see this one in theatre since House only played in one theatre in Winnipeg I never got to see it on the big screen.

Polo Park was screening House of 1000 Corpses, which is quite a drive from the south end of Winnipeg.

Personally, I didn't think The Devil's Rejects was a very good flick. I think Rob Zombie is a very talented director, but I just don't care for his subject matter. It's obvious (especially if you watch the documentary on the DVD) that he's a big film buff and he knows what he's doing behind the camera. I just think 70s-style slasher/Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies have been done to death already. Though I have to give him credit for doing things in his movies that simply shocked the shit out of me. That and he casts people like Ken Foree, Leslie Easterbrook, Brian Posehn, Geoffrey Lewis, Michael Berryman, and Danny Trejo. He chooses to use good character actors rather than flash-in-the-pan celebrities.