matrix

Matt's Wife...

Most rockstar's have to have their trophy wives. I do agree she is very pretty, she seems a little dumb for Matt though. i'm not dissing her, but he is so intelligent and she seems like a blonde party girl. i do read her blog almost everyday, and personally find her quite funny, but i just always pictured Matt with a super intelligent girl that could keep up with his intelligence. (hey, maybe their sex is amazing. lol.) anyways, there is my 2 cents on the subject. have a great day everyone.

cheers.

Speculating about the lives of others if for those who don't have one.

Speculating about people they don't know is just stupid. Yes, we can all read her thoughts on her blog, but that doesn't mean that's all there is to her. That's like reading my posts and thinking you know me. 'Cause you don't.

Except for phantomzero, but we've been friends forever and he never posts so he doesn't even count.

while I do believe you can gain some insight into the intelligence of an individual from their blog postings...alright i dont care enough to continue this

Then why bother even posting that bit of nothing?

Saying what? That you're breaking one of the Ten Commandments? It's number... something... about coveting your neighbouhood or something.

lol. way to go Moses.

You can pry the Ten Commandments from my cold dead hand!

I think matts wife is incredibly lame...I blame her for matts descent into wallowing crappyness...

Seriously though, she may be easy on the eyes but shes so dumb. She makes me lose respect for matt. I still love his music though..

I liked your comment dan, very clever!

I wouldn't say Matt's descended into wallowing crappiness. I think he's gotten much better with time.

I dunno, to me Matt used to be this super cool asshole type rockstar who didn't care about anyone or anything. Nowadays hes too...pudgy and nice. That stupid "vote for pedro" shirt he was wearing kinda ticked me off. I dunno, like it said in the drug thread maybe Im just tired and grumpy....