ehhh this song didn't do anything for me.

it's decent, but not a big deal.

i would've liked it better if it were just a recording of the gallagher brothers fighting each other. i love it when brits call each other a "fucking cunt".

they did record that, and its called Whibbling Rivalry.

it actually charted in the UK

The Masterplan, is still some of their best work to date. MAssive Oasis fan, seeing them at T In The Park 3 yearts back is definately one of my all time highlights, just incredible.

I really hope this is a solid CD they put out (not that they've had a bad album, coz even SOTSOG had some crackin tunes) because there's been so much trouble and opinions surrounding it over the last year, that it's suck if it was disappointin.

Not too sure bout this track yet, still sounds good, but i recon it'll grow, specially with betrer recording (no?) and i recon the album will be full of classic Oasis

yea, the sacked Alan White last year

So yea, hopefully the album will be like really solid, which is what sotsog and heathen chemisty lacked, don't know if they'll have the commercial success they once had, I really doubt it though, meh, I get to see them on june so yea, as long as they play morning glory and champagne supernova ill be a happy man