5ilent Narcotic

Mgb Drug Scandal!

Guest Prosis
dave did od a line of coke in the apparitions video remember.... maybe that video shoot was a pre cursor.

That wasn't Dave taking coke in the Apparitions video

Guest Prosis

Well I doubt he did since he said it was nice NOT to wake up to drug dealers...

Plus, Matt doesn't seem to be the drug user kind of guy. Not that I know him at all but, I just don't see him doing them

Well I doubt he did since he said it was nice NOT to wake up to drug dealers...

Plus, Matt doesn't seem to be the drug user kind of guy. Not that I know him at all but, I just don't see him doing them

This is Matt five years ago when MGB was basically at the apex of their popularity, and touring like nuts.

mattgood.jpg

Does he look like a Drug user? He looks more tired than anything.

I for one won't speculate because I don't have the facts. And where Matt Good is concerned, I won't because I don't want to insult the guy.

Interesting how people jump to conclusions and assume that just because drug dealers would knock on the door of the tour bus that certain people were actually drug users...

Don't you think that perhaps because of the stereotype of rock stars using drugs, that every time they went to a new town, the drug dealers in that town would flock to them because they think they might make a sale? It would be like bees to honey.

Plus, I really don't think if Dave (or any of them, for that matter) did drugs, that he would have hookups in every single town they went to...

Not to say that none of them did drugs, because I don't know that. Like I say, I just found it interesting that people would jump to conclusions. There. I've said my bit, and I'll be off now ;)

Matt has said many times before that Dave was an addict and was taking Ian down with him. I doubt we're talking about just weed here, by the way.

And if I remember correctly Matt said he's done some experimentation but drugs just weren't for him.

I believe both statements were in his blog over the years.

My favorite statement in this whole thread is that Matt doesn't look like a drug user.

Exactly what the fuck does a drug user look like? I think you'd be surprised how well some people can hide it.

Not that I'm trying to say Matt was a drug user, I have no idea and don't really care. He still makes good music. I'm just trying to bring some sense to this mess.

My favorite statement in this whole thread is that Matt doesn't look like a drug user.

Exactly what the fuck does a drug user look like? I think you'd be surprised how well some people can hide it.

Not that I'm trying to say Matt was a drug user, I have no idea and don't really care. He still makes good music. I'm just trying to bring some sense to this mess.

You misunderstood the context.

I go to school with a girl that "apparently" knew one of the rodies. Anyways the other day when she found out i am Matt obsessed she told me "that's discusting, he's a coke head, he even has a table reserved for his dealer at every show." well, being the super huge MG fan that i am, i flipped on her, not to diss my man like that. anyways after some arguing, i told her that i refuse to believe it and that it's a complete lie. then i read matt's blog, and now i know she prolly was telling half the truth, the rodie prolly knew the band had a dealer at the shows (which was also implied by matt in his blog)and not that matt didn't partake in the drugs! Yeah i'm so happy!!! Stupid girl! lol. cheers.

dave did od a line of coke in the apparitions video remember.... maybe that video shoot was a pre cursor.

That wasn't Dave taking coke in the Apparitions video

I'm pretty sure that that indeed was Dave snorting coke in the video.

I wouldn't be suprised if Matt did use drugs (heavy ones at that) Just compare how he looks now and then. He used to look very strung out and thin, now hes kinda chubby ;)

I dunno though, pure speculation. Its amazing how one little blog comment can spark such a discussiong

Guest Prosis
I go to school with a girl that "apparently" knew one of the rodies. Anyways the other day when she found out i am Matt obsessed she told me "that's discusting, he's a coke head, he even has a table reserved for his dealer at every show." well, being the super huge MG fan that i am, i flipped on her, not to diss my man like that. anyways after some arguing, i told her that i refuse to believe it and that it's a complete lie. then i read matt's blog, and now i know she prolly was telling half the truth, the rodie prolly knew the band had a dealer at the shows (which was also implied by matt in his blog)and not that matt didn't partake in the drugs! Yeah i'm so happy!!! Stupid girl! lol. cheers.

Look guys, I was backstage during a whole evening pre-show and post-show and I haven't seen anyone do anything. Dave arrived maybe half an hour before the band went on stage after sleeping the whole day which is a little why I thought of Dave with the drug thing (that and Matt did mention it in the past). But no band member has done any drugs once. I shared a beer with Dave which is pretty much as far as it went for everyone.

As for Matthew being "fatter" today, he addressed this matter in his blog as well. While touring he never ate properly nor did he do so in regular hours. Mix that with chronic anxiety attacks that lead to vomiting and you've got a man lacking nutrition. He said himself that he was in good health now and that his previous weight was far from being healthy for his height.

Lastly I think this is not the kind of discussion that is any of our business. Plus, rumours can start easy on forums and you know how some magazines sometimes look on forums for news (wink wink chart...). It happened before on the APA for those who can recall.

Silent: You are the villain of the year dude ;)

Edited by Prosis

Guest Prosis
lets all drop acid and start a band.

who cares who was on drugs. there life, there business.

Exactly

Although there should be their ;)