X-Rated Truffle Pig

Simply Stunned...

I want to plainly state that I was literally mortified by some of the emails that I received today. I would also like to admit that I am filled with a resounding sense of shame and ill accomplishment that my work has attracted the sort of people that would actually go out of their way to write some of the things that I’ve read this evening.

Universal will be launching a new website soon that will be entirely devoted to my music. That being the case, I will refrain from mentioning much about my musical pursuits in this blog in the future. To be honest, some of the emails I received today far surpass the ferocity of any email that I have ever received in response to a blog entry. I am, even now, simply stunned.

Some people need to grow up.

MGB is dead and who cares. Matt's still writing music. And you'll most likely buy it anyway, if not because you like it, then for simple curiousity to see what it sounds like or to keep it for a collector's item...

am I the only one who doesn't care?

Where's Mrs. Jesus she usually has something meaningful to say..

awww, nothing i say is meaningful, you know this

i'm curious as to why c-bacon would think any of the emails were from people at this board.. most everyone here thinks matt good is god, if you haven't noticed

;)

I really like Matt's solo career.

I still have enjoyed MGB better, and Beautiful Midnight is one of my top fav albums, but I also think the band reached it's end because it was done. Not just because they fought, but musically they were done.

Avalanche was great, probably my second favorite album. I'm looking forward to the new stuff. Some people just need to keep their thoughts to themsleves.

I really like Matt's solo career.

I still have enjoyed MGB better, and Beautiful Midnight is one of my top fav albums, but I also think the band reached it's end because it was done. Not just because they fought, but musically they were done.

Avalanche was great, probably my second favorite album. I'm looking forward to the new stuff. Some people just need to keep their thoughts to themsleves.

i don't think they should necessarily keep their thoughts to themselves, just maybe, you know, not talk about stuff that has apparently been talked about 400 times before

<shrug>