X-Rated Truffle Pig

Simply Stunned...

A lot of people on this board need to find a life outside of Matthew Good, (both the person and the artist)/Matthew Good Band. I know everyone will emiediately say, "fuck that, thats not right at all, I have a life outside of it". But really, just be sensible and a little criticla of the fact that you may go to his blog everyday or jenns blog everyday or care if he postes pics of his gear or his dogs or himself.

A lot of people on this board need to find a life outside of Matthew Good, (both the person and the artist)/Matthew Good Band. I know everyone will emiediately say, "fuck that, thats not right at all, I have a life outside of it". But really, just be sensible and a little criticla of the fact that you may go to his blog everyday or jenns blog everyday or care if he postes pics of his gear or his dogs or himself.

i go to lots of people's blogs everyday, i fail to see how that matters in the least

Your post is hard to read because your english fucking sucks. I promise that if you start/have a blog, I will not read it. But thanks for coming by and criticizing people you don't know.

Im going to say that I am dissapointed with matts decision to change the line up. I was just starting to like christian and pat as much as I liked the original MGB. I'm also dissapointed because I was a pretty big limblifter fan and now they won't be making any new music.

I wasn't upset to the point of writing angry hate emails to matt but I'm still pretty bummed about this decision. Matts comment about his music attracting "low" fans sorta pissed me off to, he has no right to judge the people who listen to his music.

I dunno, I'm still hoping for a MGB reunion tour. I only got to see them once (beautiful midnight tour) and it was 10x better than any show of his I've seen since (I've seen him 3x with pat and christian)

Anyone else notice how matt usually starts working with muscians he tours with?

I don't think he's stating that his fans are 'low', more as to the fact that he didn't think that his fans would stupe to 'low' behaviour as hate mails or such. I don't like all his songs, or all his new songs, but that's my opinion and I really don't have any right to critize his music or writing. I have a right to my opinion, but I don't throw my spite around.

Your post is hard to read because your english fucking sucks. I promise that if you start/have a blog, I will not read it. But thanks for coming by and criticizing people you don't know.

Look, sorry about the english sir. In regards to people I don't know? This board is where you come to get all the latest Matt Good shit. Its where his new blog addresses were posted along with jenn's, along with a lot of other stuff such as general topics about his personal life. I know what I need to know about the people in question in order to make the critisizm I have made.

Hopefully my english has improved in the past few hours enough for you to comprehend what I'm trying to say. If not, then fuck it.

Excuse me, but I don't believe you know me, and from the generalization of your post, you have put me in the mix of the critisim you have made. I don't appreciate that. Because someone reads his blog daily, does that automatically mean that they are obsessed with him? No, it most certainly does not. If you're going to critize someone or something they have done, do me a favour, and make sure you don't generalize to include people that you don't intend to. Thanks.

Ass.

Edited by matrix

Okay, Jared, I get what you're trying to say.

But you can't really tell people they need to get a life outside of Matthew Good. I'm sure everyone here has a life. But this is a Matt Good forum, so of course everyone here is going to talk about Matt Good.

It's not really a fair assessment. I come here to kill time when it's slow at work. I know a lot of others are the same way. Just play nice okay?

how do you think rich feels now? I mean him and matt have played together for over 10 years and (I think, don't shoot me if I'm wrong) and now matts ditching him for the limblifter chick?

she's cuter

<shrug>